Mobile M&E Maintenance Engineer – up to £36k – Central London
Contract – 12 – 18 commercial multi tenanted office space’s.
Van, Fuel Card
33 days holiday
Travel Paid for after 30 min given each way
4% Bonus potential
1 in 4 call out
Plenty of overtime available over the weekend
Location: Central London
A large Facilities Management company based in Essex is looking to hire an experienced Mobile M&E Maintenance Engineer to work for there ever expanding Team to help out with their multi tenanted office contract in Central London. The company pride themselves in providing comprehensive customer-focused facility management and engineering maintenance solutions to a wide range of clients.
My client is a large FM provider
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Employ over 500 engineers
- Client sectors – Supermarkets, Commercial
- Turnover over £19 million in 2017
- PPM work.
- Service work on fan coil units, air handling units etc.
- Lighting and water temp checks.
- Some reactive including pumps removal, basic plumbing, and fitting of lights
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance, responding immediately to reactive tasks
- Responsible for the maintenance, fault diagnosis and repair of a wide variety of plant equipment.
- Operation of Trend and Siemens BMS systems to maintain optimum running efficiency of all HVAC
- Maintenance of AHU’s, FCU’s VAV’s, ACU’s
- Maintenance and running of Standby Generators and monitoring of UPS systems
- Emergency Lighting tests
- First line investigation of heating, air-con, refrigeration, CCTV, access control, and other faults
- Plumbing and building fabric works,
- PAT Testing
- Covering multiple sites
If you feel you would be swell suited for the role, please send me your up to date CV or contact me directly to discuss.
Phone: 020 7932 2800