Mobile Electrical Engineer – London – 33k
I am currently representing one of UK’s leading maintenance companies. Due to gaining new contracts they are in search of a new mobile electrical engineer.
The company has been running for over 20 years, and have around 20 mobile engineers around London. Your area of work will be within London, Surrey and Kent. You will be covering commercial, retail and industrial clients whilst providing M&E solution.
AREA OF WORK: London and Home counties (Surrey, London & Kent mainly)
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE
Any applicants should be comfortable working on the below:
- To carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance schedule and Reactive Repairs to M&E Plant and Store Building Fabric.
- To complete proactive inspections and any required remedial repairs.
- To monitor and manage energy consumption via BMS systems and site utilities metering.
- To provide Out of Hours reactive repairs on a rota basis.
- AHUs (Air Handling Units)
- Control Panels
- Distribution Boards
- General Lighting
- Water Hygiene management (Legionella)
- CHW Systems
- LTHW Systems
- FCUs (Fan Coil Units)
- Pressurisation Units
In return my client is offering:
- 17th Edition Electrical works (qualification)
- Full Clean Driver’s License
- Electrical Installation City&Guilds/NVQ2-3
- £30/33k per annum
- Van, Fuel card
- 20 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Vast amount of overtime
- Call out rota 1 in 6 with a £100 standby
- overtime rates : time and half Monday to Saturday and double time Sundays
If you feel you would be well suited for the role and would like to go forward, please send me your up to date CV or contact me directly to discuss.
Phone: 020 7932 2800