Job Title: Electrician
Hours: 39 per week + overtimes
Approved Electrician immediately required to join a successful and expanding company.
This role would ideally suit an experienced electrician / approved electrician who has previous service and maintenance experience. Must be able to work well within a team as well as independently. Working as part of a planned work team, carrying out periodic inspection and testing on existing installations and carry out required work to bring the installations up to current standards.
Must have a sound knowledge and experience of domestic and commercial working enviroments.
- Service, maintenance and installation
- Maintenance and testing on a range fo 3 phase electrical systems and providing certification.
- Testing and inspection
- Standard hours 39 per week.
- Plan and programme such works with minimal supervision
- Conduct relevant, testing, safety inspection reports, electrical certification, fault finding, remedial and rectification works.
- Provide accurate daily working information on operational activities, electronically or otherwise, in a consistent manner to comply with regulatory and company requirements.
- Be responsible for keeping a company vehicle in a clean condition ensuring regular maintenance checks are undertaken and any necessary records and stock are maintained.
- Ensure all works are carried in line with Company Procedures and Policies, Health and Safety, Control of Hazardous materials, in line with COSHH regulations and PPE
- Ensure all plant and equipment is fully functional, appropriately maintained and certificated with defects reported and waste materials disposed of correctly
- Field based position with door to door pay
- Plenty of overtime available
Essential minimum requirement:
- Qualified Electrician
- City and Guilds 236 Pt 1&2 (or NVQ/EAL Level 3)
- 17th Edition of the Wiring Regulations (including knowledge of latest amendments).
- City and Guilds 2391 (or C&G 2394 & 2395)
Advantageous requirement but not essential:
- JIB Approved
- Competitive salary (negotiable; dependant on experience)
- Paid overtime which also includes travelling and working away throughout the UK.
- Bonus scheme
- Paid holiday
- Ongoing training
- Career progression prospects
- Pension scheme
- Company uniform
- Van, Androad and I phone
- Fuel card
If you live within the above areas and are interested in this role please apply or contact directly.
Pertemps Network Group operates as both an employment agency and employment business as originally defined in the Employment Agencies Act 1973 as amended by the Employment Relations Act 1999. Pertemps is one of the largest independently owned recruitment agencies in the UK - the power of a national with the personality of a local independent
The Permanent Recruitment Hub Bristol is within The Pertemps Bristol Branch which has been established since 1980 successfully finding jobs for people and people for jobs. Supplying permanent staff to clients large and small, across the Engineering sector: FMCG, Manufacturing, Service Sector, Plant & Construction. Covering the whole of the Bristol area as well as North, South, East and West Somerset, North Bristol, South Gloucestershire and Bath. Our experienced and professionally qualified team of specialist consultants are here to help.
We are committed to eliminating unlawful discrimination and to promoting equality and diversity within our policies, practices and procedures. We are also committed to promoting equality and diversity in Pertemps Network Group. This applies to our professional dealings with clients, staff and directors and third parties.