A multi-disciplinary Architectural practice based in West London are seeking an experienced delivery Architect OR Technician to join their team on a full time basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company who have been running for over 60 years and currently employ around 60 members of staff, 20-30 of which are in the Architecture Department.
The practice specialise in Housing, Senior living, Healthcare, Commercial, Regeneration and Public Buildings. The successful candidate will be involved with residential / care sector projects and therefore it is essential that you have 5-10 years’ experience within these fields.
Based in a contemporary, open plan office, this is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, supportive team with excellent training and career progression.
If you are a delivery Architect OR Technician and have the following skills then this could be the role for you!
- Experience with project running / delivery
- Advanced in Revit
- 1:5 Detailer
- 5-10 years’ experience
A salary of £40,000 - £55,000 is on offer for candidates with relevant experience.
You will also receive:
- An excellent pension scheme
- Group life cover
- 21 days holiday (with 1 extra day for each 2 years’ service, up to 5 days)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Local or multi-gym membership subsidy
- Discount cards for UK high-street stores
- Childcare vouchers
- Free fruit Mondays
- Discounted private healthcare
- Employee assistance programme
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Graduate incentive scheme
To hear more about this role or if you know someone suitable, contact Kristie Arnett on 0207 9322 800 or email Karnett@rgb.co.uk