Part-Time Assembly Operator positions based in Bicester
We are looking for candidates that want part-time work, have good communication skills and ability to work both in a team or on their own initiative.
- Ensuring all production processes are followed in order to deliver products on time
- Work to drawing instructions at all times
- Ensure all test requirements of dimensional checks are followed during or after assembly
- Dispose of any unwanted material correctly
- Be aware of, maintain and work to all departmental team targets
This role is permanent and part-time paying £16750 pro-rata, but it is anticipated that extra hours will be required on a regular basis. Hours Monday - Friday.
If you are available for flexible hours and have relevant skills, please APPLY now!