Do you have strong Excel skills?
Have you had previous experience within a purchasing department?
Our Banbury based client is looking for a Purchasing Administrator to manage the purchasing and planning of stock levels.
- Responsible for the purchasing and stock levels of a set of product ranges
- Maintain the correct levels of stock to ensure customer's expectations can be met
- Generation of purchase order plans in Excel
- Purchase order planning using MRP system
- Checking of invoices
- Dealing with product and delivery queries
- Updating ERP system with supplier and cost master data
- Resolves invoice price discrepancies
- Phone contact with suppliers
- Analysis of costs and supply base
Experience and knowledge required:
- Strong Excel skills- confident with pivot tables, VLOOKKUP, formulas
- Previous experience in a purchasing/material control department
- Anylitical office experience
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- SAP experience preferred
This is a permanent full-time role paying between £18 - 24k annually DOE. Working hours with be Monday - Friday normal office hours.
If have the relevant skills and are interested in this role, please APPLY now!