Do you have experience with MRP/ERP software systems?
Have you had experience of purchasing in a manufacturing environment?
Our client based in Bicester is looking for a Buyer to join the Order Fulfillment team, ensuring that parts are available in line with production/sales demands, and of right quality at the right price.
Role responsibilities include:
- Purchase components and equipment to fulfill customer orders using MRP system
- Expedite delivery of goods from suppliers including reschedules, shortages and cancellations
- Update systems with expected delivery dates from suppliers
- Monitor the return of defective goods
- Ensure price information is kept up to date
- Maintain item data for all purchase items on MRP system
- Resolve any invoice queries
- Part number creation
- 3 years' experience of purchasing in a manufacturing environment (preferably electronics industry)
- Experience with MRP/ERP systems (preferably SAP)
- Experience working with a complex spreadsheet and manipulating data
This is a full-time role paying up to £27,000 annually DOE, working normal office hours Monday - Friday.
If you have the relevant skills/experience and are interested in this role, please APPLY now!