Pertemps Southampton Commercial
(Admin / Co-ordinator)
Permanent, Winchester (Free Parking)
9am - 6pm Mon-Fri and 9am - 4pm every other Saturday (with a half day off in lieu when worked)
We have been approached by our client, a market leading estate and lettings agency based in Winchester.
The purpose of your office based role will be managing the tenancies of a group of properties from the commencement of each tenancy until the property is returned to the owner.
Key duties include:
- Checking and adhering to landlords' management instructions.
- Issuing instructions for management visits and reporting to landlords following inspections.
- Carrying out property visits and accurately reporting on findings - as required or in the absence of the Property Inspector.
- Issuing instructions for safety inspections including gas safety checks. Organising for remedial works to be completed on a timely basis.
- Advising landlords/managing agents of want of repairs. Obtaining estimates, issuing works orders, paying invoices.
- Dealing promptly with correspondence, telephone calls, and personal visits from landlords and tenants.
- Receiving End of Tenancy Reports, advising landlords and tenants of charges on tenants' deposit for cleaning, repairs or replacements.
- Finalising the release of the security deposit on the relevant parties in line with the scheme rules in which it is held.
- Reporting any complaint or legal letter/notice to the Lettings Manager, appropriate Area Manager and the Lettings Director immediately upon receipt.
- Posting miscellaneous fees.
- Dealing with landlord statement queries.
- Preparation of Inventories and Schedules of Condition - as required in the absence of the Property Inspector.
- Participating in Business Generation Days to increase ancillary income lines
The ideal candidate will have industry knowledge, however this is not essential as the ability to deal with difficult customers (Landlors/Tenants) is key. Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work well as apart of a team. You will be IT proficient and have strong workload and time management skills.
Please apply online with a full up to date CV. We do welcome telephone applications and you can contact Michelle Harvey at the Pertemps Southampton Branch.