An award winning family owned UK manufacturing business urgently seeks a Technical Manager (Polymers) to drive forward the next phase of its exciting development.
About The Role
The Technical Manager (Polymers) will
- Be responsible for Product Development- specifically a wide range of Polymer Solutions
- Perform the role of Customer Technical Expert
- Manage and develop a small team of scientists
- Be responsible for Laboratory / Product Quality & Health and Safety issues
About the Person
The successful Technical Manager (Polymers) will posses
- Relevant qualification in Polymers / Materials Science
- Proven experience in a laboratory environment
- The ability to work under pressure within a top tier manufacturing business
- The ability to lead / mentor / manage a small team
In return for fulfilling the role of Technical Manager (Polymers) my client can offer full training on their specialist product range as well as the opportunity to be part of an exciting growth plan. In addition they can offer a generous salary of up to £45,000 for the right applicant along with other benefits.
To apply for the role of Technical Manager (Polymers) please click the link or call Dan at Technical Network for more information.
Technical Network provides specialist skills to the automotive, aerospace, food & drink, electrical/electronic technology, energy, engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, social housing and professional services sectors, with a portfolio including advertising search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), interim management, permanent and contract recruitment services.
Representing Talent and Industry. Always Time Well Spent.
--------------------------------- Network Group Holdings is an Equal Opportunities Employer