A leading SME business is looking to add a Lab Technician to their expanding team. Training is available.
This is an opportunity to work for a testing lab working across a number of industries within Engineering.
The Role: Lab Technician (Metals)
The successful Laboratory Technician / Laboratory Analyst / Laboratory Assistant will…
- Undertake various scientific tests within a laboratory environment
- Prepare samples for physical and chemical testing
- Produce scientific reports for internal and external customers
- Maintenance and daily calibration of specialist testing equipment
To be successful in the role of Laboratory Technician / Laboratory Analyst / Laboratory Assistant you will need…
- A background or qualification in a relevant field
- Previous experience working in a laboratory
This business values work ethic and a willingness to make the most of training on offer. In return for fulfilling the role you can expect a starting salary of up to £20,000 plus bonuses plus training and development.
How to Apply:
Apply on-line www,technical-network,co,uk
or call Josh Handley for a confidential discussion O121 45O 5O2O
Technical Network recruits engineers, managers and technical specialists for the aerospace, automotive, electrical / electronic, energy, engineering and manufacturing industries, with a portfolio of services including permanent and contract recruitment services.