Are you a talented quality engineer looking to step up into a Quality Management position? We are working with a leading Birmingham sub contractor who are looking to step somebody up with the full support of the current management team. This is a rare opportunity to reach the next level within an organisation with the full support of the exiting leadership team. This role will be responsible for all Quality issues on site so requires somebody with strong Quality pedigree
The successful Quality Manager will be responsible for
- Conducting regular audits to ensure adherence with procedures.
- Dealing with customer concerns
- Maintaining and improving the Quality Systems
- Attending Management Review Meetings.
- The use of visual management tools and a Quality Toolbox (8D, FMEA , PPPAP etc) to keep up to date Quality KPIs.
- Managing projects in an organised and timely manner.
The successful Quality Manager will posses
- Proven pedigree as a Quality Engineer
- Knowledge of hot metal working process (Foundry, Forge Furnaces, Autoclaves Ovens or similar)
- A can do attitude and a desire to quickly step into the role of a 360 degree Quality Manager
In return my client can offer the full support of their senior management team along with a strong market name and order book. They can also offer a generous salary of up to £40,0000
For more information or to apply please click the button or call Dan at Technical Network
At Technical Network we use our relationships to represent Talent and Industry - with our specialist recruitment and industry knowledge connecting the two.
Specialising in manufacturing, engineering, scientific recruitment working closely within the aerospace, automotive and food & drink market sectors, focusing on permanent and interim /contract positions for specialist technical and management roles.
We have ben established for over 30 years and we really know our industries and market sectors inside out and top to bottom. So with us your time is always well spent.
Technical Network: Representing Talent and Industry. Always Time Well Spent