Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Plant Quality Engineer has arisen with a well-reputed 1st tier automotive manufacturer. The company is part of a worldwide group of manufacturing businesses, with an annual turnover in excess of $1b, manufacturing precision components for some of the world's largest car manufacturers. Having successfully completed a series of acquisitions, my client is set to continue to achieve an ambitious year-on-year growth plan.
The successful Plant Quality Engineer will be working for an employer with manufacturing sites across the UK, USA and China. In line with an ongoing growth strategy, you will be an instrumental part in shaping the future success of this privately-owned business.
The Plant Quality Engineer will be responsible for;
* Working with and leading APQP teams to meet customer requirements.
* Perform production readiness evaluations
* Completing corrective and preventative actions
As the successful Plant Quality Engineer your skills & experience will include:
* Experience in a TS16949 based quality system
* Experience in Advanced Quality Planning Processes (APQP)
* Strong Statistical Process Control (SPC) knowledge#
* Previous Automotive Production Quality Experience
* IQA / CQI Certified Quality Engineer or Six Sigma Green Belt
The successful Plant Quality Engineer will earn a basic salary of circa £35,000, with benefits including a contributory pension. The role is an excellent opportunity for career progression within a progressive and exciting global business.