A fantastic food business are looking for a flexible Quality manager for their site in Derbyshire. This excellent opportunity would be ideal for someone who is looking for their next challenge or a step up into a quality management role
- Responsibility for management of QMS across the site
- Conduct site audits
- Investigating, resolving and responding to customer complaints
- Ensure compliance to company procedures
- Ensure all quality documentation is maintained accordingly
- Manage the pest control system
- Co-ordinate technical projects
- Be a point of contact for any technical queries
What is required for the role:
- Experience working in food manufacturing in a management position
- Experience conducting site audits internal and external
- Strong knowledge of BRC and HACCP
- Strong knowledge of food safety and legislation
- Proven experience of dealing with non-conformances and customer complaints
- Be able to visit suppliers, customers and other company sites as required
- Full UK driving license
In return the company are offering a salary up to £35,000 per annum plus benefits
If the role is of interest please apply now.
At Technical Network we use our relationships to represent Talent and Industry - with our specialist recruitment knowledge connecting the two.
We specialise in manufacturing, engineering, scientific, aerospace, automotive and food & drink recruitment, focusing on technical and design roles from Executive positions right through the organisation to maintenance and production staff.
We've been around a long time, so we really know our industries and sectors inside out and top to bottom. So with us your time is always well spent.
Technical Network: Representing Talent and Industry. Always Time Well Spent.