A leading international manufacturer is looking to recruit additional Assembly Operatives to join their expanding work force based in their modern facility in Telford.
Duties to include:
- Fitting/assembly of components to produce electrical parts to deadlines in order to meet customer demand.
- Testing to check function and Quality or products meet required standard.
- After items are built to order must be packed ready for despatch, this may require some lifting as items can become heavy once assembled.
Hours of work will be a rotating shift pattern of 6:00am - 1:45pm / 2:15pm - 10:00pm with a 30 min paid break.
Desirable candidates will be flexible and able to work overtime as required.
- You will have previous experience in a similar role or a strong interest in IT with qualifications as an advantage.
- You will have good dexterity and experience of using hand and power tools.
- The ideal candidate will posses a positive attitude to work with good attention to detail and be flexible by working additional hours when business needs require to do so.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
This is position is long term on-going and could lead to permanent for the right candidate.
To apply for this vacancy please click Apply.