A fantastic opportunity has arisen for 3 x skilled Joiners to work in a busy workshop based in Telford for the manufacture of bespoke furniture and fittings. This will be a minimum 3 month contract which could lead to long term work for the right candidate, hours are 8am - 4.30pm Monday to Thursday, 6am-2pm Friday.
Your duties as Joiner will include:
- Manufacturing a product to a high standard of quality and specification
- Working with hands, air and power tools safely and accurately
- To work on domestic, commercial and industrial products.
The ideal Joiner will have the following skills and experience:
- Must have experience of all aspects of carpentry and joinery
- Have a wood skilled background and relevant qualifications
- Have knowledge of assembling doors, windows, bars, MDF and manufacturing cabinets and counters
- You must be able to read and work from drawings
It would be an advantage to have your own full tool kit but it is not essential. A CSCS Card is also an advantage but is not essential.
In return you will be paid an hourly salary of £10.00 per hour.
Please Click Apply.