We are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading manufacturing organisation in their search for a Laser Setter/Operator to work in their modern facility in Hortonwood, Telford.
The successful candidate will hold the following responsibilities and duties:
- Setting, operating new Trumph laser machines.
- Working as an individual and part of a small laser team
- Working to production targets in a lean manufacturing environment
- To complete production documentation
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills and/or experience:
- Setting and operating laser machines within the last two years
- Working with aluminium, stainless and mild steel is essential
- Working with tolerances +/- 1mm
- Working within a high volume, fast production environment
- Ability to work to engineering drawings
You will be working 8am - 4.30pm Monday to Thursday, 6am-2pm Friday.
return, the Laser Setter/Operator will receive a salary of £9.00 to £9.50 per hour plus over time.
This position is temporary leading to permanent after a successful probationary period of 10 weeks.
Please Click APPLY