A fantastic and unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced CAD / Revit Technician to join a leading refrigeration business in the Birmingham area. Holding contracts with all the worlds leading commercial / retail outlets my client can offer plenty of career progression. The purpose of the role is to produce CAD / Revit based construction, coordination drawings and tailor drawings to customer requirements.
The successful candidate will have recognised qualifications in both AutoCAD and Revit, have an excellent attention to detail, good communication skills and ability to work under pressure. Having a background within MEP or refrigeration would be seen as a huge advantage however isn't essential.
• Working closely with the Design and Project Management teams.
• Production of Revit/AutoCAD installation drawings from Architect/client building models.
• Attendance of coordination meetings as a Revit specialist.
• Production of 2/3D AutoCAD drawings for costing and installation.
• Creation and maintenance of custom blocks, libraries and layering standards.
In return my client offers a genuine permanent position working days, with a fantastic remuneration package depending on experience.
Please be advised if you do not receive any contact from a member of our team within 14 days of your application you have been unsuccessful.