The core hours are Mondays to Fridays 08.30 to 17.00 and Saturdays 08.30 to 12.30.
A degree of flexibility will be required to suit the needs of the job.
Salary £23,000 - £24,000 with a potential of earning monthly bonus
I am currently recruiting for a Branch Controller for my client that is based just outside of Central Reading within the motor trade at a similar level.
- Assist the Branch Manager with the day to day running of the branch by:-
- Answering phones and booking jobs for engineers
- Dealing with phone enquiries
- Assisting with base work bookings / fitting
- Dealing with personal callers
- Making calls to customers to increase sales
- Helping to keep the branch clean and tidy
- Keeping admin up to date
- Booking stock in and out & locating stock after delivery
- Dealing with invoice queries, held invoices, order numbers and Head Office queries quickly and efficiently
In order to be successful for this role it is ESSENTIAL that you have the following:
- Previous experience within the motor trade
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to clearly communicate work instructions and arrangements to branch engineers, other branch staff and Head Office departments up to and including Director level
- Good numeracy and literacy skills, good and accurate standard of data input and familiarity with bespoke software
- Good understanding of the Data Protection Act
- Strong level of self confidence in order to calmly pursue difficult customers for payment
- Good problem solving and analytical skills as well as strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Holiday entitlement is 31 days per annum (including bank holidays) plus six additional Saturday mornings leave per annum, to be taken at approximately two month intervals.
- Great salary with a potential of earning monthly bonus
If you would like to apply for this role then please click on 'apply' or alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately we are only able to contact short listed candidates due to the huge number of CVs we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant in the next five days it means that unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion. Please reapply for any other suitable roles in the future.