Administrator role - 6 month fixed term contract. Possible extension to a permanent role.
Salary circa £17,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus benefits which will include 25 days holiday per annum (pro rata for length of contract) and 4 X Death in service, pension after 6 months would be applicable if the role gets extended.
Full time hours Monday - Friday 08.30 - 5.00 pm
Flexible hours e.g 8am - 3pm will be considered
Working for our prestigious financial services client, you will be working to support a project with administration tasks.
Key duties will include:
- Providing daily support for in-house projects (client relations team) and carrying out data clearance tasks as and when required
- Assisting with operational customer service related jobs as required
- Dealing with the post and reception cover as required
- Answering and making service calls with clients and correctly logging in to in-house system
In order to be successful you will need to have:
- Previous administration experience is desirable but not essential
- Strong accuracy, attention to detail and good IT skills particularly Excel and ability to pick up in-house system
- Excellent team player, proactive and hardworking approach. Confident telephone manner
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work to deadlines
So if you would like to apply for the role then please click on apply.
Unfortunately we are only able to contact short listed candidates due to the huge number of CVs we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant in the next five days it means that unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion. Please reapply for any other suitable roles in the future.