A brilliant opportunity has arisen to work in central Bristol where you will have fantastic views and work in a dynamic and creative environment. A maternity cover contract, you will have full office management responsibilities and work with a great team
Your main duties will include:
- Act as the first point of contact for all client queries (email/telephone); Liaising with clients to provide project status updates.
- Answer telephone calls and assist with any project queries, quote queries, etc.
- Provide all quotes to clients for new projects reviewing project files provided. (Liaising with Senior Associate for any queries on large projects being priced).
- Send through all project invoices to relative parties.
- Track monthly progress on invoices to ensure monthly turnover goals are met.
- Track all invoices and payments for the company on SAGE accounting software. Provide reports for the Director on outstanding invoices and cashflow. Track payments in online bank account and update on SAGE. Payment to suppliers done online and tracked on SAGE.
- Project manage all team workload to meet customer requirements; Work closely with the team to understand timings for projects and ensure fed back to the client.
- Produce weekly schedule for the team to follow. Highlight any scheduling conflicts to the Director and the design team.
- Advising clients of any time/cost implications their change requests might incur and update quotes / insure approval provided before proceeding. Manage client purchase orders. Project progress tracking.
- Manage HR administration (new starter induction, holidays, sick leave, team info up to date etc)
To be successful in this position your experience should include one of the following:
- Creating invoices
- Managing work load of colleagues
- Strong organisation
- Good at dealing with pressure
- Health & Safety
- Office Management
In return you will receive:
- A salary of £24,000-£26,000 D.O.E.
- Fantastic working location
- Start mid-January
If interested in this role then please send your CV to email@example.com
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you are not successful on this occasion we will keep you CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.