Location: North Bristol
My client, based in North Bristol has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Secretary/Administrator to work in a demanding, fast paced and rewarding environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
Local Bidding and Marketing Support:
- Working with the local bid co-ordinator: completing bid documents, presentations, CVs, case studies, flyers (InDesign is an advantage, but not essential)
- Typing letters, reports (between 5-100 pages), minutes, audio
- Use of in-house templates
- Monthly invoicing and preparation of fee schedules/reporting - working to strict deadlines
- General office duties: filing, scanning, copying, occasionally franking post
- Comp checking: surveyor reports - check calculations (occasional)
- Reception duties - Thursday and Friday
This will include: answering switchboard and front of house; incoming and outgoing post; ordering lunches/ preparing lunches, drinks etc.; setting up conference rooms for meetings; open and lock up office.
- Secretarial support
- Typing speed of 80 wpm
- Attitude to adapt to ever changing tasks/requests
- Positive attitude to quick requests when busy
- Bid support - completing lower value local bids
- Data collection skills i.e. marketing research (external and internal),
- Production of content for CVs and case studies (internal)
- InDesign (desirable)
- Administration and secretarial
- Supporting bidding
- Construction an advantage
- Microsoft - Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Eye for detail
- Natural creativity (to produce a well presented document/ marketing flyer)
- Approachable, friendly, supportive
GCSE English, with a high stand of written and verbal English language.
Qualifications in Business Administration or Secretarial Skills would be desirable, but are not essential.
If interested in this opportunity then hit apply.
Due to high volumes of applicants we can only contact shortlisted candidates. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.