IT Procurement Administrator
Monday - Friday
9:00am - 5:30pm
Our well established client in central is looking for an experienced IT Procurement Administrator to start as soon as possible for a 6 month temporary role.
- Working in a leading law firm
- Start asap
- Commit for up to 6 months
- Pay rate is £12.00ph
- Hours are 9.00am-5.30pm Monday -Friday
- Duties will include processing requests for hardware and software, raise purchase orders with suppliers, process invoices, purchasing of IT equipment, tracking and reporting on spend, ensuring quotations are processed within agreed timescales, ensuring invoice queries are resolved in a timely manner
- Candidates will need previous admin experience within a finance or procurement role, must have advance Excel skills, process strong customer focus, excellent attention to detail.
If you are interested in this role please click apply
Unfortunately we are only able to contact short listed candidates due to the huge number of CVs we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant in the next five days it means that unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion. Please reapply for any other suitable roles in the future.