One of the UK's largest parking providers are recruiting for parking attendants to join them on a permanent basis. This role gives you the opportunity to use great customer service skills whilst providing a secure, clean and pleasant environment for customers. Working hours will be 7pm-3am 5 days on, 2 days off.
You will be working in central Bristol branch and be part of a company that are passionate about parking services. As one the UK's leading car park operator you will become part of a team that have helped millions of customers to find solutions that are right for them. You will join a company that are socially and ethically responsible. In 2010 they secured 100% of their electricity from green sources.
The purpose of this role is to:
- Resolve customers concerns
- Patrol car parks
- Deter crime and to implement traffic control measures
- Maintain high standards of quality, cleanliness, safety and delivering continuous improvement
- Parking vehicles where required
- You will drive between 6 car parks so a licence is required
To be successful you will need to have experience in one of the following:
- Customer Service
- Night shifts
In return you will receive:
- £7.50 per hour
- Cycle to work scheme
- Yearly discretionary bonus
- 16 days holiday + bank holidays
- Overtime rates on bank holidays
- Flexible breaks
If interested then please hit apply.
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you are not successful on this occasion we will keep you CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.