£16,000 - £18,000 DOE + commission
Monday - Friday 8.45am - 6.00 pm and alternate Saturday's 9am - 4pm day off in lieu in the week.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join an award winning, energetic and experienced lettings team in Bristol.
The right candidate does not need years and years of experience - with a can-do attitude, ability to close a deal, great attention to detail, and eagerness to learn...we can teach the rest!
- Administrative support to the office (particularly to the Property Management Team)
- Assist the property management team in effectively running the managed portfolio
- Answer telephone calls and other general queries from clients
- Preparation of paperwork for tenancy change overs, property inspections etc.
-Able to learn quickly, take responsibility and strive for success
-A dynamic, fun individual who thrives in a team and takes ownership of their own projects
-An "A player" who isn't afraid of hard work
-Someone who can help build and maintain relationships with our clients
-A key member of our team who believes in our purpose, values and culture
In return you will get:
- A competitive package dependent on experience
- Great company culture and values
- Friendly and supportive team environment.
- Plenty of first class training and development resources
- The opportunity to learn from a lively, highly-skilled team
If you would like to apply for the above role then please send your CV to Katherine.email@example.com