Our client who is a global market leader in their field is looking for an Internal Account Manager to join their office in North Somerset.
An exciting opportunity if you have experience of telesales, and are keen to progress your career within an Account Manager role for a highly established organisation.
You will receive a salary circa £19,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus monthly and quarterly bonus incentives with an OTE up to £30,000. There are also uncapped elements, plus a retention bonus once an employee has been with the company over 12 months. There are other great benefits including company pension scheme, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, free parking as well as excellent training and development schemes.
The working hours are great as you will be working Monday - Friday 08.30 - 5.00 pm.
The Key duties of the role will include:
- Contributing to the delivery of targets, cash flow and budgets using the company's sales procedures
- Providing support to account managers and acting as the dedicated teleseller for the office
- Inputting and maintaining data to ensure effective and efficient customer service
- Managing group sales campaign initiatives as well as actively pursuing additional sales opportunities
- Liaising with other departments to ensure on time targets are met, liaising with other members of the sales team to maximise sales opportunities and liaising with other departments for supplying and procuring stock
- Ensuring that the depot operates within the stated company quality assurance procedures and legal requirements at all times
In order to be successful for this role it is essential that you have the following:
- Strong customer facing experience, experience of Business to Business sales either face to face or via telephone
- An understanding of sales principles
- A confident and personable nature
- Ability to communicate well with all interfaces and relationships
If you are interested in this role please click apply or send your CV to email@example.com
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you are not successful on this occasion we will keep you CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.