Our client who is a leading apprenticeship and training provider, who are based in Central Bristol, are looking for a Sales Consultant to join their vibrant and friendly sales team.
The role will focus on selling a portfolio of work based training solutions to prospective customers and maximise cross selling opportunities by meeting relevant sales KPIs. The focus will be on new business.
You will be required to demonstrate excellent product knowledge and provide proactive and adequate information to customers, as well as updating CRM regularly with sales activity and customer information.
The Key duties of the role will include:
- Making outbound B2B and B2C telephone calls to potential customers and generating new business
- Describing the product benefits and identifying the customer's needs to maximise on upselling potential
- Meeting team and individual sales targets
- Providing advice regarding the courses and qualifications that may benefit customers to help ensure a successful sale
- Encouraging customers to sign for a training course and/ or visit from a sales representative, gathering information regarding customers and ensuring CRM is updated
- Following up enquiries and leads with relevant emails/marketing promotions and ensuring product knowledge is up to date
In order to be successful for this role you will need to have the following:
- Previous outbound Business to Business and Business to Consumer telesales experience
- Previous experience in a contact centre environment
- Excellent communication skills and a polite, confident and friendly telephone manner with the ability to build relationships with customers
- A positive attitude with passion for success, perseverance and the ability to respect customers' answers
- The ability to enjoy working within a target-driven team environment, work well under pressure and enjoy getting results
- Possess good organisational and administrative skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
In return, you will receive a salary of £18,730 per annum plus an OTE of £24,000
You will be working Monday - Friday 9 -5.30
If interested then please hit apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you are not successful on this occasion we will keep your CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.