We are currently recruiting for an experienced Purchasing Administrator, for a well established manufacturing and distribution organisation. Offering an immediate start, this is a full time temporary position paying £8.25 per hour with a potential permanent position for the right candidate.
The purpose of the role is to provide administration support to the Purchasing Manager and Co-Ordinators in the team and to ensue that all information is up to date and correct on the in-house system.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Supporting the negotiation of contracts and costs with new and existing suppliers
- Improvement of supplier costs and service delivery
- Raising of purchase order numbers
- Driving internal compliance
- Liaison with all suppliers with regard to service levels and ensuring consistency in this area
- Assisting with the resourcing of products for all divisions of the business sourcing the best possible products at the best price
- Undertaking any other administration task as required by the department
The hours of work are Monday to Thursday 7:30 - 16:30 and 7:30 - 12:30 Fridays.
Suitable candidates will have previous extensive purchasing experience from within a relative industry and must have vast compliance knowledge.
The suitable candidate will have held one of the following roles previously: Purchasing Administrator, Purchasing Assistant, Buyer or Procurement Administrator.
To apply please select the apply button.