Our client is a growing automotive business and they are looking for a proactive sales person to work with an existing database of customers to encourage new business growth. This Telesales position offers an excellent working environment and progression within a thriving business for the right candidate. Offering an OTE of up to £24K this is an excellent opportunity to utilise your telephone sales skills.
Working with the Sales Director the Telesales Executive will:-
- Call previous and existing customers to upsell/cross sell products and services
- Follow up leads and identify new opportunities for business growth
- Use a proactive approach to drive the business forward
- Utilise marketing/promotional ideas to enforce market presence
The successful Telesales Executive will:
- Proven experience working in a similar role, working to and exceeding targets
- Possess an excellent telephone manner
- Possess a positive attitude with the ability to handle objections effectively.
- Utilise good IT skills to keep the database cleansed
- Have a marketing/promotional flair to push forward business presence
- Prior knowledge gained within an automotive, vehicle maintenance, motor trade or fleet environment would be advantageous.
This is an exciting opportunity, as this role will progress into field sales/account manager.
Please click to apply for this excellent position offering a basic salary of up to £18,000 per annum plus uncapped commission, full time working hours between 8.30-5.00 Mon- Fri.
Similar job titles will include Internal Sales, Outbound Calling, Telemarketing, Sales Advisor, Sales Executive.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!"