We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor, to work within a Savings department for a very well established Financial Services organisation. This position is to cover maternity leave for a 12 month fixed term contract, offering a competitive salary of £17,500 in addition to excellent benefits including a fantastic holiday package of 25 days per year plus bank holidays, free parking, a modern working environment and an immediate start.
The purpose of the role is to provide excellent customer service to the organisations customer base within the Savings division, ensuring a positive and efficient experience for all customers.
The role will involve:
- Taking calls from customers relating to savings, pensions and mortgages
- Resolving customer enquiries efficiently and carrying out their account requests
- Data entry and inputting of personal customer information onto the in house database
- Processing postal items for a same day turn around.
- Undertaking financial transaction updates and updating customer records accordingly
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 9 - 5
Saturday 9 - 12 which is alternated bi weekly, time off in lieu will be given.
This a great opportunity to join a close knit team, an employer that invests in their employees and rewards by organising social events. Exciting awards nights are also held to celebrate employee contributions to the Company.
Suitable applicants will have a wealth of customer service experience, be available for an immediate and must have a good knowledge of Excel and Microsoft packages.
Applicants must successfully pass a credit check.
You will ideally have worked within one of the following roles: Customer Service Advisor, Call Centre Agent or Savings Advisor.
To apply please select the apply button.