£22,000-£30,000 basic + Commission
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a fast expanding Telecommunications organisation offering huge progression opportunities and the backing of a stable and motivated team.
Right now, this organisation is going to greater lengths than ever to grow their corporate client base making it an exciting time to be a part of the team as you'll be dealing with new accounts as well as managing their existing client base.
Duties of the Account Manager:
- To profitably retain, develop and grow a defined portfolio of existing customer accounts
- Achieve/exceed business targets
- Develop effective telephone and email based relationships with customers
- Conduct customer calls and dialogue which supports your retention and growth campaign
- Highlight all business at risk and ensure effective save plans are in place
My client is looking for somebody who is:
- Proven experience and success in telephone account management or telesales
- Proven ability to develop and maintain an effective network of contacts and build relationships at all levels of customer/prospect organisation
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Developed sales skills - opening, questioning, objection handling and closing
- Ability to create winning account plans and translate into tangible sales activities
If you are interested in this role please contact Collete on 01527 591 091
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a Guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!"