£20 000 - £22 000
Our client in Leeds is looking for an experienced Secretary that has worked in the legal or property industry previously.
The main duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Producing and amending correspondence, documents, reports, faxes, deeds, attachments etc. from a variety of sources, in house style and in line with the DPC systems/procedures;
- Producing and amending PowerPoint presentations, organisational charts, mail merges and Excel spread sheets and graphs;
- Effectively using the DPC workflow system to prioritise and deal with incoming and outgoing work;
- Proof reading and checking documents that have been produced to ensure they are correct, in line with house style and, where applicable, attachments have been included;
- Liaising with the DPC Team Leader and Legal TA's, as appropriate, in relation to document production matters and queries;
- Effectively managing workloads to ensure all deadlines are met and clients advised of progress;
- Supporting and helping new/other members of the DPC team to develop their skills;
- Assist DPC colleagues in other offices, as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Visual Files, and Winscribe;
- Experience in digital dictation;
- Manual amends;
- MOS qualification (or working towards certification);
- Excellent telephone manner and build a competent knowledge of telephone system;
- Excellent communication, organisational and team skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Flexible and dependable, able to take the initiative;
- Able to remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines ;
- Conscientious, approachable and enthusiastic; and able to quickly build confidence, respect and trust with others;
- Knowledge of the following property systems; SDLT, RX1, TR1, TL1, AP1.
Working hours will be Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please apply today!
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register on-line today!