Customer Service Advisor (INBOUND)
£7.68 per hour
37.5 hours per week.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a national outsource company on behalf of a leading telecommunications brand. Full training will be given however excellent customer service skills and previous call centre or retail experience would be an advantage.
- Receiving a high volume of inbound calls from existing customers
- Answering queries and questions relating to the company products and services
- Discussing contract renewal options
- Promoting the benefits and answering queries
- Handling complaints in a professional manner when required
- Maintaining an internal database with customer and call records.
Shifts: Working 37.5 hours per week on a rota basis between:
Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm and Saturday 8am - 6pm
Immediate interviews and starts available.
Initially an on-going temp assignment with the view to offering a permanent post when available / if successful.
Benefits include weekly pay, paid annual leave, parking, good public transport links, canteen facilities and opportunities to develop and progress.
Successful applications will be subject to referencing, basic credit check and a Disclosure Scotland check.
Interested? Click apply.