My Telford based Client are currently expanding and recruiting for a 1st Line Support engineers to join the team on a permanent basis, with lots of added company benefits if your experienced and looking to step into a career opportunity, then this might just be for you!
Working as part of a 1st line Team you will be handling all incoming support calls and raising the call in accordance with the company guidelines.
On average you will be handling approx: 48 - 50 calls per day and will be responsible for administrative task on the call system which can include, user creations and deletions within data base, managing inbound emails to the Support mailbox and assigning calls to colleagues. On addition to this you will be investigating calls and keeping customers updated.
You will need to be a Team player and have the ability to liaise with colleagues and maintain the excellent working relationship with 3rd party vendors.
The right candidate would ideally be a good problem solver and have a skill set which comprises some of the following experience:
- Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server administration and basic configuration and troubleshooting. A desktop support role would also be an advantage.
- The remote support of users in a Citrix environment.
- Remote troubleshooting of hardware issues and operating system level problems.
- Basic network and comms remote troubleshooting.
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 administration.
- Good knowledge of supporting Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 and 2013.
- Remote printer troubleshooting.
- Any other relevant support experience in an ITIL service desk environment.
In return you can expect:
- - Continued progression and ability to expand and learn new skills.
- - On going Training and Support
- - A pleasant, hard working team environment.
- - 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- - Working hours between 8-6pm (based on a shared shift pattern) 8-16.30 or 9:30-18:00
- - Up to 6% of base salary following completion of probation period
- - Company pension
- - Private Healthcare
- - Company Sick Pay
Working 37.5 hours per week, Monday- Friday. Earning up to £19,000 PA
Do you have what we are looking for? If so APPLY ONLINE TODAY
Consultant: Kate Cornes
Pertemps Telford Commercial.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a Guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today