An excellent opportunity to work within an expanding team - 2nd Line Support Engineer required for my Telford based client.
As the 2nd Line Support Engineer you will have experience in the following:-
- Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server administration and basic configuration and trouble shooting.
- Windows 7/8 desktop support experience.
- Remote trouble shooting hardware issues and operating system level problems in a windows environment.
- Mircrsoft exchange 2010 administration and configuration.
- Mobile device remote support
- Good knowledge of supporting and troubleshooting Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 and 2013
- Working knowledge of Barracuda firewall products, spam filtering technologies and Mircrosoft SharePoint
Responsibilities will include:
- Actively managing and maintaing a list of calls escalated from 1st line team.
- Taking calls from customers and logging the call.
- Performing maintenance and technical tasks as required.
- Performing testing and investigative work.
- Completing customer onsite support duties.
Shift working will apply and an enhancement will be given for completing any 24/7 shift pattern.
Sound like you?? Apply today
Consultant Kate Cornes
Pertemps Telford Commercial
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors - visit our website.
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a Guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!