Due to company growth, my client, an independent, forward thinking Consultancy who provide integrated logistic support based in Shropshire is seeking an experienced Senior Consultant to join their unique team. This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the most respected businesses within their industry.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Complete all tasks as determined by Domain Lead, Project Manager or the Directors.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to complete tasks efficiently and effectively, and apply good time
- management skills with the capacity to multi-task when required.
- Identify personnel and resources necessary to meet the project requirements.
- Develop and manage cost and work breakdown structures for each project.
- Visit customers to discuss initial project development and requirements.
- Plan/convene meetings to satisfy project requirements and business activities.
- Coordinate and collate time accounting data from project team and produce/deliver project budgetary reports and returns as required.
- Assist with company training activities with regard to development and delivery of courses within area of expertise.
- Take a proactive approach towards personal and team development, training and subsequent
- Have a good understanding and adhere to all commercial aspects of the company.
Able to prioritise workload and commitments without supervision, able to meet deadlines,
possess excellent organisational skills and have the ability to act as or deputise for the Project/Domain
Lead, able to communicate effectively at all levels, able to work across functional boundaries within a
multi-disciplined environment, a self-motivated team member with the ability to work independently
Engineering background with a recent experience of operating within the
Acquisition System Guidance (ASG). Exhibit a solid understanding of the relevant domain principles,
standards and procedures, the CADMID/CADMIT cycle, the Defence Industrial Strategy (DIS), and a
general understanding of the Through Life Support Strategy (TLSS). Possess Project Management
(PM) qualifications or have recent PM experience. Ideally qualified in a specific business function (ILS,
Risk, Safety, R&M, HFI, Supply Support), with a good understanding of all other business domains.
Very IT literate with the ability to utilise MS Office (including a very good working knowledge of
MS Outlook) and MS Project, and have a good understanding of the main bespoke relevant software
tools (for ILS, Risk, Safety and R&M).
HND (or acceptable experience/specialist knowledge at discretion of company)
In return you will be offered a competitive salary of £40,000- £45,000 DOE and excellent benefits package including; 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, pension, health insurance scheme, dental policy, social events, free onsite parking and much more…
Sound like you?? Apply today
Consultant Kate Cornes
Pertemps Telford Commercial
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors - visit our website.
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a Guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!