Location - South Cheshire
The Education Network is currently seeking enthusiastic graduates and experienced cover supervisors to work within Secondary High Schools throughout the mid/south Cheshire area. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience prior to applying for a PGCE or other teacher training.
You will work under the guidance of teaching staff and the Cover Manager, to support pupils in and out of the classroom. You will be responsible for the supervision of whole classes during the short term absence of teachers. In addition, the successful candidate may also be required to undertake administrative duties, support and lunchtime duties in school. You should have good communication skills as you will have to liaise between both students and class teachers. The school will rely upon you to make sure all work set is completed to a good standard.
The successful candidates will:
- Have a minimum of six weeks experience working/volunteering with children or young people
- Be able to work in a variety of locations at relatively short notice
- Be a graduate in a school related subject (History, English, Science, Sports, etc)
- Be confident and positive approach to working with children
- Be keen to learn and develop professionally
- Be able to work on their own initiative
- Be pro-active team members, committed to raising standards and achievements
- Have a passion for education and raising the achievement of all children
To express interest, please submit a CV via the link below, and if suitably qualified our consultant will contact you to further discuss the role.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Searches related to this post: supply, cover, Cheshire, secondary, cover supervisor, school experience, PGCE experience, education, classroom experience, Crewe, Sandbach, Alsager, Nantwich, Stoke on Trent, Middlewich,