Are you an enthusiastic Foundation Stage teacher who wants to make a difference to the achievement and development of younger children? Are you an experienced Foundation Stage teacher looking for a better work/life balance or a newly qualified teacher (NQT) looking to take your first steps in teaching? If so, then the position of a supply teacher could offer you the flexibility to manage your workload and the opportunity to work with a range of schools and children.
The successful candidate will:
- Be familiar with the foundation stage curriculum.
- Be willing to plan and deliver engaging lessons which are appropriate to the needs of the children.
- Be confident in assessing the progress of the children in the foundation stage in liaison with other professionals.
- Have experience teaching foundation stage children.
We work with a number of schools and early years centres to help provide the best possible learning to children in their formative years. Working as a supply teacher in these early years, you will provide a vital role in continuing the children's learning at what is such an important time. We are looking for dedicated foundation stage practitioners to help support our schools to provide the best possible learning.
To join The Education Network's team of skilled practitioners and be successful in this role you will need to:
- Have QTS or equivalent qualification that allows you to teach in Primary schools.
- Have experience working with primary age children.
- Have a flexible and patient attitude when working with young people.
- Build and develop positive relationships with both school staff and pupils.
For further information about working as a supply teacher for The Education Network please apply below.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.