The Education Network are looking for excellent Reception Teachers to join their successful team of supply teachers currently working in the local area.
The successful candidate will:
- Be familiar with the new curriculum.
- Be willing to plan and deliver engaging lessons which are appropriate to the needs of the children.
- Be confident in assessing the progress of the children in liaison with other professionals.
To join The Education Network's team of skilled practitioners and be successful in this role you will need to:
- Have QTS or equivalent qualification that allows you to teach in Primary schools.
- Have a flexible and patient attitude when working with young people.
- Build and develop positive relationships with both school staff and pupils.
The Education Network Offer:
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmospheres where every child matters.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Searches related to this post: Reception Teacher, Teacher, KS1, EYFS, Warrington, Cheshire, Halton, St Helens, Widnes, Runcorn
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days. For more information please contact Christopher Dunn on 01925-247820