Maths Teacher


  • £90 - £130 per day
  • Posted: 01/12/2016
  • Warrington
  • Job Ref: 055421775
  • Contract

Job Details

Teacher of Mathematics

Location: Warrington, Cheshire

The Education Network is recruiting on behalf of a good school in Warrington who are looking for a Teacher of Mathematics to start in January 2017 until the end of the academic year.

The school are looking for an enthusiastic Maths Teacher to teach Maths to KS4 which will account for 80% of the timetable with the other 20% comprising of teaching science to KS3.

To be successful in this role you will need to be a dedicated teacher who wishes to be part of a high achieving department and who is willing to go the extra mile to enhance education outcomes.

The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to a face to face interview, an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.

This post is located in Warrington and is commutable from: Wigan, Northwich, Chester, Trafford and surrounding areas