We are looking for an experienced Facilities Assistant for an immediate start ongoing temporary assignment based at Celtic Springs
The successful candidate must have excellent organisational skills, good customer services skills and a good working knowledge of Word & Excel.
Reporting to the Facilities Manager you will be required to oversee the day to day facilities and maintenance requirements for the building to include;
- Logging and reporting maintenance requests
- Overseeing and managing planned maintenance work by third parties
- Ensuring the Health, Safety & Security of all employees
- Carrying out housekeeping tasks to ensure a clean, welcoming and professional environment for all staff and visitors
- Assisting with departmental and office moves
- Setting up meeting/conference rooms for events
- Dealing with enquires from staff and visitors
- Sorting and distributing all incoming & outgoing post
Hours of work are 8.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday, however some flexibility is required.