We are looking for an experienced MI/IT Specialist for an immediate start 3 months fixed term contract based at Cardiff Gate.
Working within the Customer Service Operations Team key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Work with the team and stake holders to ensure reports are provided in the
- required format.
- Primarily provide impetus to improve and professionally package several PHP coded tools developed internally from Wallboards to Sales Planning Tools
- Undertake a range of projects which will continue the migration of the current suite of Management reports to a more automated format.
- Prepare supporting documentation and standard operating procedures where appropriate
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong Access, VBA skills and advanced Excel
- Strong MI analysis
- Some experience/knowledge of PHP coding
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail and a curious nature
- Good communication skills
Tasks will also include support to help the team cover:
- New Starter Set up
- Telephony Skills Maintenance
- Telephone Phone Book Maintenance
- End of Day/week/month tape backup
- Out of hours service provider, Message Pad, switching cover
- Facilities - National Contact Centre desks and Meeting room equipment
- Various internal reports