Due to continued company growth our Tamworth based client is looking to recruit an experienced Telemarketing executive to join the business on a part time, temporary basis.
The hours are part time working 9.00 am - 2.30pm Monday to Friday.
The main purpose of the telesales executive will be to work on third party campaigns to generate appointments and promote the business services, working on a small outbound telemarketing department reporting into the telesales manager.
The Telesales Executive will be responsible for:
- Making outbound calls to new and existing business customers
- Introducing the company products and services
- Investigating the customers requirements
- Booking appointments for the Sales Executives
- Generating and recording quality sales leads
- Diary management for follow up contact with the customers
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous telesales experience, in a business to business sales role
- Experience in booking appointments
- Excellent IT skills, ability to make accurate records of information gained
- Strong communication skills with ability to build good customer relationships
The ideal person with me ambitious and have a nature flare for building and developing customer relationships. Ensuring that sales targets are being achieved, be self motivated and have a confident telephone manner and ideally previously worked within a telesales/sales advisor role before.
The company are offering a salary £7.50 per hour.
The role is for immediate start, so waste no time and apply online today!! Or contact Freya Meers on 01283512225 or Freya.Meers@pertemps.co.uk