We have an immediate opportunity to join one of the UK's most reputable Training Providers. .
Due to growth we have an immediate opportunity for an experienced NVQ Assessor within Health and Social Care and Early Years Educator (CYPW)
As a NVQ Assessor you will work from home and support a caseload of around apprenticeship learners who are studying Level 2 and Level 3 in Health and Social Care and ideally Early Years (CYPW)
This position does require travel around London.
In return you can expect a salary of up to £30000, Expenses, Phone and Accessories.
As a NVQ Assessor you will hold a current Assessors Award, D32, D33, A1 or TAQA and this will also be supported with a recognised Teaching Qualification, PTLLS or above. You will ideally also hold a Level 3 in Adult Health and Social Care.
The NVQ Assessor will be supporting Health and Social Care Apprentices through the full apprenticeship framework. This will be both at Level 2 and Level 3, and will involved delivery and assessment of Functional Skills Level 1 and 2. Our client also have learners enrolling onto CYPW and EYE-Early Years Educator so it would be advantageous if the successful candidates has experience in Early Years/CYPW Assessing.
Typical duties for the Trainer/NVQ Assessor- Health and Social Care/CYPW will include:
- Participate in the planning and delivery of a range of programmes within the subject area to include short courses, full qualifications and apprenticeships
- Delivery good training and assessment within the curriculum through an effective variety of teaching and learning activities
- Carry out practical assessments, providing the relevant paperwork and record keeping in compliance with the awarding body requirements
- Be actively involved and support the recruitment sign up and induction of students
- Comply with agreed student retention, attendance and success measures in line with key performance expectations
- Undertake Tutorials and reviews to monitor and support learner progress
- Working to specific targets on completions and quality
The position is available immediately.
For further information please contact Pertemps Newcastle 0191 2557900
Keywords: NVQ Assessor, A1, D32, D33, TAQA, PTTLS, Health and Social Care Assessor, Early Years, CYPW. EYE, Functional Skills, Health and Social Care Level 2, Health and Social Care Level 3