We have an immediate opportunity to join one of the UK's most reputable Training Providers.
Due to growth we have an immediate opportunity for an experienced NVQ Assessor within Health and Social Care.
As a NVQ Assessor you will work from home and support a caseload of around apprenticeship learners who are studying Level 2 and Level 3 in Health and Social Care.
This position does require travel around Sussex.
In return you can expect a salary of up to £25000, Business Mileage, Phone and Accessories.
As a NVQ Assessor you will hold a current Assessors Award, D32, D33, A1 or TAQA and this will also be supported with a recognised Teaching Qualification, PTLLS or above. You will ideally also hold a Level 3 in Adult Health and Social Care.
The NVQ Assessor will be supporting Health and Social Care Apprentices through the full apprenticeship framework. This will be both at Level 2 and Level 3, and will involved delivery and assessment of Functional Skills Level 1 and 2.
Typical duties for the Trainer/NVQ Assessor- Health and Social Care will include:
- Participate in the planning and delivery of a range of programmes within the subject area to include short courses, full qualifications and apprenticeships
- Delivery good training and assessment within the curriculum through an effective variety of teaching and learning activities
- Carry out practical assessments, providing the relevant paperwork and record keeping in compliance with the awarding body requirements
- Be actively involved and support the recruitment sign up and induction of students
- Comply with agreed student retention, attendance and success measures in line with key performance expectations
- Undertake Tutorials and reviews to monitor and support learner progress
- Working to specific targets on completions and quality
The position is available immediately.
A Full UK Driving License is required for this position.
For further information please contact Pertemps Newcastle 0191 2557900
Keywords Health and Social Care Assessor, NVQ Assessor, A1 Assessor, Apprenticeships, PTLLS, Health and Social Care Level 3, Functional Skills, Own Transport, Tutor, Trainer