A leading College have an immediate position for a experienced NVQ Assessor in CYPW/Early Years.
Due to a new contract they are currently looking for an experienced Trainer/NVQ Assessor within the Children and Young People Workforce Sector(CYPW) .
This College offers a highly competitive salary of up to £26000 with excellent benefits including 25 days + bank holidays, 45 pence per mile, mobile phone, laptop and opportunities for growth and development.
The main duties of the NVQ- CYPW/Early Years Assessor will include:
" Delivering NVQ Levels 2 and 3 in CYPW/Early Years.
" Delivering full framework apprenticeships including Functional skills
" Providing assessment decisions to learners and facilitate learning lessons
" Client Liaison and progress reports in accordance with governing bodies.
The Role involves a flexible attitude to travel as the location will be Hertfordshire.
Skills and Experience Required for the Childrens and Young People(CYPW)
- TAQA, A1 Award and D32, D33 will be considered
- Level 3 in Early Years/Child Care Related Qualification
- PTLLS or working towards will be considered
- Vocational experience working within a Children's Residential Setting. It would be a huge advantage if the individual has worked as a Support Worker/Care Assistant.
- Qualification in Early Years/Childcare
- Experience of assessing learners within CYPW/Early Years
- Apprenticeships experience is also essential
- Own Transport and flexibility to travel are also required
Keywords: NVQ Assessor, Childcare, Early Years, CYPW, A1, TAQA, D32, D33, Apprenticeships, Functional skills