Our client, a global manufacturing organisation based in Hemel Hempstead is looking for a Temporary Sales Administrator who will interface with customers, outside sales and production on all escalated-enquiries from Customer Service Reps for assigned functional area/brands. This position is temporary for at least 2 months paying £12.50 per hour.
The successful candidate must have strong communication skills and at least 3 years' experience working in a telephone based customer service role. You will have the ability to build and develop relationships with customers and have a good level of data input and keyboard skills. Previous experience of working in a similar role within a manufacturing organisation would be advantageous.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- JD Edwards
- Process all incoming orders via email, telephone and fax
- Work with sales, production, shipping and other functions regarding product, delivery or service matters
- Proactively communicate with customers and resolve conflicts to ensure customer expectations are met
- Deal with high volumes of enquires
- Monitor scheduled shipment dates to ensure timely delivery
- Extensive use of CRM
Hours of work are 8.30am till 5pm Monday to Friday. The company is based on an industrial Estate therefore we'd recommend that you have your own transport, onsite parking is available.
If you have the required skills and experience we'd love to hear from you.