Health and Social Care Assessor
This is a fixed term contract for 12 months, with a strong possibility of becoming a permanent role.
We are looking for fully qualified, experienced Health and Social Care Assessors to work for one of the UK's most reputable training providers.
This Training provider is currently working alongside a National Provider of Adult Care, both Residential and Domiciliary, to support their Health and Social Care Training Provision.
A background in Adult Health and Social Care and Management is highly desirable.
Working as a Health and Social Care Assessor, you would receive a highly competitive salary of up to £23000, 22 days holidays and bank holidays. You would also qualify for the company pension scheme, and additional benefits including a laptop, mobile and 40 pence mileage which is paid from home.
As a Trainer/NVQ Assessor you would be:
- Supporting learners who are undertaking NVQs in Health and Social Care up to Level 3
- Supporting apprenticeships through the full apprenticeships including Functional Skills.
- Providing learners with information and guidance
- Helping with enrolment of learners
- Working to specific quality and completion targets
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required for the Health and Social Care NVQ Assessor:
- Assessor Qualified - A1, TAQA or D32, D33, CAVA or equivalent qualification
- PTLLS or equivalent qualification desirable
- Experience of working in an Adult Health and Social Care Setting e.g. Carer, Care Assistant
- Experienced of assessing apprentices through the Health and Social Care Apprenticeship Framework
- Experience of delivering/assessing Functional Skills
- Flexibility to travel is essential
This position is available immediately.
TAQA, NVQ Assessor, A1, D32, D33, Health and Social Care Assessor, Apprenticeships, PTTLS, Functional Skills