Job Title: Customer Negotiator (non sales)
Location: Leicester - REMOTE LOCATION - MUST HAVE OWN TRANSPORT
Sector: On-line Commercial/Automotive
A market leading automotive business established for nearly 30 years, with an international client base, they have a very strong workforce with a wealth of longevity and experience, so joining this business offers stability and a pleasant working environment
An exciting opportunity has arisen within my clients well established firm, to work as an Customer Negotiator within their friendly, lively team. To be considered for this postition you must have previous experience within a customer service role. The main objective of the role is to work in conjunction with other team members and the sales team leader, delivering an in-bound and out-bound client liaison function to the automotive trade. You will be the sole person responsible for the following:
- Develop a bespoke contact strategy for each client
- Negotiate bids that have been driven from the trade sales team, maintaining both client and buyer expectations on price
- Manage the company's brand by vetting bids before submitting to maintain credibility
- Support the sales team in providing world class customer service by answering bids in a timely fashion
- To research, analyse and gain insight, through data analysis, to develop a mulitchannel management strategy to ensure the right product is offered at the right time to the right audience
- Gain and use industry knowledge and insight to increase conversion of all of our open sales channels to include bid event, 'buy now' and online auction
- Own reporting and bidding process of Bid Events, communicating to the wider business conversions and accurately record to present back to management
- Liaising with central sales team to aid in offering a robust disposal solution
You will be a strong communicator with a proven track record, proven customer service experience, and the ability to prioritise a hectic workload. You will work on your own initiative, with a positive and proactive approach, with a friendly and outgoing personality. In return, you will be rewarded with an excellent package, in depth training and professional development, the latest in advanced technology systems and a vibrant, modern, motivating working environment.
Interested? Click 'apply' now for an immediate interview!