Job Title: Technical Support Co-Ordinator
Salary: £19,000 + bonus
An exciting opportunity has arisen within my clients well established firm for a technical support coordinator to join their small friendly team. To be considered for these posts, you must have previous experience within a technical/digital support role. The main objective of the role is to deliver high levels of customer service whilst resolving customer technical enquiries.
The key duties include:
- Taking ownership of customer enquires and following them through to completion.
- Engage in customer promotions and sharing of updates and information.
- Provide technical advice to ensure all customers enquires are dealt with smoothly.
- CAM & CNC software knowledge is beneficial but no essential as training will be given.
- Handle all calls in an effective professional manner
You will be enthusiastic, customer service focused with the ability to prioritise a hectic workload. You will have a can do attitude with a positive proactive approach, with a friendly and outgoing personality. In return, you will be rewarded with an excellent package, in depth training and professional development, the latest in advanced technology systems and a vibrant, modern, motivating working environment. There will be an annual bonus based on company performance, as well as in recognition for your own personal success when you go above and beyond the call of duty.
A market leading manufacturer of specialised components sold into the medical sector. Privately owned, established for nearly 95 with an international client base, they have a very strong workforce with a wealth of longevity and experience, so joining this business offers stability and a pleasant working environment.
Interested? Click 'apply' now for an immediate interview!