Pertemps client, a well known Public Sector organisation based in Aberdeen is seeking to recruit a Financial Accountant on an F/T temporary basis.
Purpose of the role
The post-holder will be responsible for preparing the Annual Report and Accounts, you will also provide financial advice and raise general financial awareness within the department
Your new role/Duties
- Manage the Finance Accounting team, ensuring that objectives are set, tasks are prioritised and capabilities within the team
- Prepare the financial statements
- Assist the Head of Corporate Services to develop and implement robust internal controls
- Develop a comprehensive set of financial and management accounting reports, and guidance on the management of finances
- Ensure budgetary requirements are adhered to through the completion and submission of Estimates, Monitoring and Budget rounds.
- Experience in production of financial statements that form part of the annual report and accounts.
- Excellent data handling and manipulation skills.
- Experience of financial change management within a business or customer service environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please send CV's to Edinburgh@pertemps.co.uk
Please note due to the sensitive nature of the work involved a full Basic Disclosure Scotland will be required in order to be considered for this role